Help Us Help More Airmen
Gen Henry H. “Hap” Arnold created the organization we know as Air Force Aid Society with a simple, yet powerful belief in mind – No one soars to victory alone. All Airmen are connected and must support each other.
Individual donations are key to helping as many Airmen as possible. For every $1 donated, the Society will spend $3 in support of Airmen.
Your support can make a life-changing difference:
- Help young Airmen travel home during times of family emergency, illness and loss
- Help Air Force families pay rent and put food on the table when faced with unexpected challenges
- Help Air Force dependents earn college degrees, many times as the first in their family to achieve that dream
- Help Air Force spouses learn essential job skills to find meaningful employment wherever they might be stationed
- Help Wounded Warrior Airmen transition out of active duty life, and even secure special medical equipment
Maj Gen Alfred K. Flowers, USAF (Ret) – longest-serving Airman in USAF history – shares why supporting the Society and helping Airmen is so important to him.