Bundles for Babies
If you are an active duty member or spouse of an active duty member who is expecting a baby or is a new mother at assigned to an Air Force installation, you are encouraged to contact your Airman & Family Readiness Center to sign up for a "Bundles for Babies" class and, upon completion of the class, receive a free "bundle" that the Air Force Aid Society purchased from the Gerber Company. The class offers you a finance piece that focuses on budgeting for your new baby from conception to college years and a chance to find out what support programs are available on-base and in the communities in which they live. Included in the "bundle" are:
- (1) 2 piece bath set
- (1) 5 pack Onesie (6-9 month)
- (1) 3 pack burp cloth (neutral)
- (1) 3 pack Snap-n-Play (neutral 3-6 months)
- (1) 2 pack bibs
- (1) 2 pack booties (neutral)
- 1 pack solid knit crib sheet (neutral)
- 1 pack print knit crib sheet (neutral)
- 1 pack thermal blanket (white)
Classes are open to all ranks and are not limited to a first pregnancy.
What a wonderful opportunity to learn more about parenting skills, meet other expectant parents, and receive a great gift for your precious bundle. Contact your local Airman & Family Readiness Center today for details!